I can't give up yet... It's only day 2!
Today ended up being a crazy day with no time to head out and cache. I have high hopes that I will be able to catch up this weekend though.
A little run down of the day's events...
Woke up feeling sick
Got kids on school bus
Friend came over for a few hours
Contractor came over for a few hours
Got kids off the bus
Ate dinner
Took kids to Grammy and Pop's
Went to robotics to officially end the pre-season and talk about the kick off of the real season
Came home and put kids to bed and still feel sick.
All the while picking up and cleaning up the house trying to get ready for our Christmas tree which we are hopefully picking up this weekend!
Thanks for reading and have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment